此页面上的内容需要较新版本的 Adobe Flash Player。

获取 Adobe Flash Player

返回列表 发帖

五月发蛋

Marvelously Monstrous Mystery Monster Month!

Mmm, alliteration.

---
Everything is a mystery

How to get an egg from this event
  • You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
  • You MUST have logged in sometime on GPX+ in the last week. Yes, beingset as online all of the time counts as being online (I don't know whypeople had to ask me this....).
  • You must have the required amount of total interactions labelled next to each Pokémon in order to obtain that egg on the day of the event.
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
  • No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs. That's the beauty of this method.
  • These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are SENT OUTRANDOMLY. A separate post will be made within this thread if anythingof the event will be released into the Lab.
  • There is ONE set shiny for each legendary, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
  • If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able toobtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an eggon day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other dayduring this event. By the way abandoning an event egg does nothing. Soif you get one you might as well keep it and be happy.
  • There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to run the script.
  • If you already have one of the Pokémon listed for the events, you willnot be able to get another of that specific Pokémon through this event.
  • Remember, it's TOTAL interactions. As in all of the interactions you've ever done. Not the ones just for that day.
IWILL PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE IF YOU PM ME/POST BEGGINGFOR AN EVENT EGG OR MAKE A THREAD TO DISCUSS THE EVENT.

On another note, if you send me a message begging for something or complaining for not getting something, I will suspend you. It's annoying, rude, and a waste of my time to have to deal with.

Event dates and what's being handed out

May 9th: It is a mystery - 10000 clicks
May 10th: It is a mystery - 10000 clicks
May 11th: It is a mystery - 10000 clicks
May 12th: It is a mystery - 10000 clicks                                                                                               
由于米时间翻译撒,只能找lxy帮忙去翻译撒
请选择您看到这篇文章的心情
支持
反对
感动
同情
无聊
愤怒
搞笑
难过
开心
震惊
不解
软文

好心人啊,帮忙孵一下。

回复 1# tact

额!看不懂也!

回复 2# yuan007zheng

说了啊,lxy既然米来,那就自己翻译啊,偶家米装翻译系统(存量用的太多了撒,全部是游戏和图片)

好心人啊,帮忙孵一下。

回复 3# tact

你牛!

翻译完毕,自己看着办:
arvelously志怪神秘怪物一个月!

嗯,头韵。

---
一切都是一个谜

如何从这一事件一蛋

*您必须至少保持一个槽打开你的党。
    *您必须已经登录的某个时候对中继+在上周。可以,因为网上的时间都被算作beingset在线(我不知道whypeople要问我这个....).
    *您必须有总金额的相互作用需要每个标签旁边的神奇宝贝,以获取,关于该事件的一天蛋。

重要活动注意事项

*不,你不必在当时我发送鸡蛋线上。这就是该方法的美丽。
    *这些鸡蛋不显示在实验室为这次活动。它们被发送OUTRANDOMLY。一个单独的职位将在这如果anythingof的活动将进入实验室发布的线程。
    *有一个设置为每个传奇发光,但其它鸡蛋有一个经常被闪亮的机会。
    *如果您从这个事件的鸡蛋一个,您将不能够从这个toobtain另一个相同的事件之一。这意味着如果你得到一个eggon 1天的这次活动,你无法从任何其他dayduring这一事件的事件蛋。到鸡蛋事件的方式放弃不执行任何操作。 Soif你一个你还不如保持和快乐。
    *没有固定的时间,这些天出现。我要在线才能运行该脚本。
    *如果您已经为事件中列出的神奇宝贝之一,您willnot能获得通过这次活动的另一个具体神奇宝贝。
    *记住,它的总的相互作用。正如在你做过的所有的相互作用。不是那些只为这一天。

艾威蓬特到外太空,西域你如果你PM我/邮局BEGGINGFOR宴会胃或作出螺纹讨论活动。

在另一方面,如果你给我发消息或乞讨的东西没有得到什么抱怨,我会暂停你。这很烦人,粗鲁,我的时间浪费必须处理。

活动日期的,什么是正发放

5月9日:这是一个谜 - 10000点击
5月10日:这是一个谜 - 10000点击
5月11日:这是一个谜 - 10000点击
5月12日:这是一个谜 - 10000点击
各位好心人帮忙孵一下,3Q

回复 5# lxy626