此页面上的内容需要较新版本的 Adobe Flash Player。

获取 Adobe Flash Player

返回列表 发帖

蛋网的8月活动

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=42538
How to get an egg from this event

* You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
    * You MUST have logged in sometime on GPX+ in the last week. Yes, being set as online all of the time counts as being online (I don't know why people had to ask me this....).
    * You must have the required amount of total interactions labelled next to each Pokémon in order to obtain that egg on the day of the event.
    * Where as in the past recipients were picked totally randomly based on the previous criteria, there will be one important revision for this specific event - a certain amount of the eggs that will be distributed will be handed out to the users with the highest activity scores from the previous day. Note that having a high activity score does not guarantee you will get an egg, as you still must meet the other requirements.

IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES

* No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs. That's the beauty of this method.
    * These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are SENT OUT RANDOMLY. A separate post will be made within this thread if anything of the event will be released into the Lab.
    * There is ONE set shiny for each legendary, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
    * If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event. By the way abandoning an event egg does nothing. So if you get one you might as well keep it and be happy.
    * There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to run the script.
    * If you already have one of the Pokémon listed for the events, you will not be able to get another of that specific Pokémon through this event.
    * Remember, it's TOTAL interactions. As in all of the interactions you've ever done. Not the ones just for that day.

I WILL PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE IF YOU PM ME/POST BEGGING FOR AN EVENT EGG OR MAKE A THREAD TO DISCUSS THE EVENT.

On another note, if you send me a message begging for something or complaining for not getting something, I will suspend you. It's annoying, rude, and a waste of my time to have to deal with.

Event Pokemon
Format is: Pokemon name - number of total interactions required - number that will be given randomly - number that will be given based on activity.
Note that I will be keeping the dates to myself, but before every event day, there will be an increased multiplier day (and Critical Mass days don't count, and there will not be an event following a Critical Mass day). So if there is an increased multiplier anytime before the end of August, it means the next Pokemon on the list is being distributed on the following day. The multipliers will also always be the inverse of the ratio between the final two numbers in each row.

Uxie - 20 000 - 350 - 735 (x2.1)
Entei - 15 000 - 280 - 476 (x1.7)
Regirock - 10 000 - 250 - 350 (x1.4)
Mesprit - 35 000 - 200 - 500 (x2.5)
Registeel - 25 000 - 150 - 285 (x1.9)
PS:只看懂要发黄圣姑,炎帝,岩神柱,红圣姑和钢神柱,其他的看不懂......好像和以前的发蛋活动不一样(貌似要交钱?)求英语帝翻译
请选择您看到这篇文章的心情
支持
反对
感动
同情
无聊